Friday, July 26, 2013

Hard Korean Grammer, Sister Watching

Hey ma I was actually planning on saying sorry for the bookstore. It's because we forgot to pack notebooks and I've already used up 3 with just vocabulary grammar and a study journal. Anyways the MTC days are SO long! The days feel like weeks, but the weeks feel like days which is crazy! Honestly my favorite thing to study is when we just have personal study, during personal study we get a break from Korean and study the scriptures or PMG it's honestly the best. This week was probably the most stressful for me because grammar is really hard for me to understand. In Korean their sentences go Subject ,Object, Verb. I also just get way frustrated at the fact that I can read really fast. I can actually read Korean faster than I can English which all my teachers and the natives say is way weird, but I have NO CLUE on what I'm reading so it gets stressful.
 
Tell Aunt Carrie and Uncle Stan that they´re awesome and such amazing people that will be so highly blessed for everything they do. Tell Aunt Carrie to just keep having faith and that if she'll have faith embeded in her heart the power to endure will never crumble.
 
Also tell Taylor B. our whole zone took part in his Wednesday idea (sister watching). We call some of the sisters Bdogs, Beautiful Daughters of god. haha Anyways that's awesome that you sold the bike. How much did you get for it?  Also I still need West Points zip code.
 
I just want to say thank you for everything, without your great example I'd be at home asleep right now. I wish I would have helped out more but I do appreciate everything you have done for me I'm a very blessed child! I hope everything at home is going alright I hate that I left you to do everything by yourself but I know you can do it!
 
I may not understand all that He does for me, but I do know that all that I am, and all that I have is because he is a Father to me...
 
I used to look at our family as a broken family when I was younger but I've come to realize it's one of the Lords tender mercies. Heavenly Father is our gardener and he knows what he wants us to be and what is best for us. He loves us enough to cut us down so we can grown back even stronger.
I'll catch you next friday!
Love Elder Meza

No comments:

Post a Comment