Monday, September 30, 2013

Sad Week

Hey mom this week has been another great week! Some sad stuff has happened in the last couple days but I feel really blessed to be apart of this mission and this Korean movement that is in place right now. I love you! Tell grandma and grandpa and Aunt Peg I love them!
Love Elder Meza

(letter to Stan Groneman)

It already started snowing?! Dang it's so hot here haha! Yeah some pretty amazing things happened and some really sad things as well. One of our members, The Greer family, we were actually supposed to eat at their house sometime this week and my senior companion was very close to them and helped them with a lot and Brother Greer passed away yesterday morning in his sleep and he wasn't very old. He has a 5 year old daughter and a wife (Who is Korean) Sister Greer has asked us to sing Amazing Grace at his funeral and so we will be doing that sometime this week.
We work a lot with less active members and at first I thought it was a waste of time but seeing them come back to church after years of being inactive is one of the best feelings ever. Plus they always try and give us referals! I can't believe I'm already 3 months out time goes by so quick!
Love Elder Meza

No comments:

Post a Comment