Tuesday, March 11, 2014

Fasting for Kimber

Sorry I don't have much time this week. But I couldn't email earlier because I had a training meeting for the I pads today that was SO long and president told us to email our parents whenever we get the chance today. So right now we are doing Facebook but I currently am flippin blocked from sending messages and friend requests because Ii've sent to many and I guess I've been reported as spam! what a shame.....I could have helped them towards their salvation instead they reported me as spam...hope they repent. hahaha. 

 Also I'm confused on the status of Derek's girl? Is she going to be okay? I thought she was doing good now? I see the stuff on FB so I thought she was doing good now? I pray for them every time I pray. In the mornings before my studies and when we leave and pretty much whenever I'm not with investigator. Even my companions do. My district heard of what was happening and this Sunday they all fasted with me for her and I guess one of our Elders was at branch presidents house and they heard of it as well and it really touched me that they as well fasted and are praying for Derek's girl. Several members have come up to me and told me that my family is in their prayers and I don't know how they even found out but I  felt very blessed. I hope and I will continue to pray for Derek and Tawni. Send my love their way.

This week not a whole lot happened we have done a lot of translation for our English class and it has been stressful but I 'm staying positive about finishing it because I know it can help turn this program around. I set up a meeting with President and the District leader of the Viet Elders (By the way I'm super tight with the Viet and Chinese Elders. We are all super close and I get sad when any of them leave haha) anyways this Friday I'm meeting with President and their District leader (Elder Anderson-also I know his family I went to school with his cousins and am super tight with his family haha) but the Viet Elders already have an amazing program going for them. About 3 years ago they were the lowest baptizing program at 0 per year.  President at that time met with the 2 Viet Elders who by the way were white and told them I don't know how you're going to do it but start an English class. Currently they have an English class that is ran like a business and last year had 10 baptisms 7 from english/citizenship class. 

Our book is expected to be done this week and we will have it published and copyrighted and I think we will sell them for $6 (We will sell them for however much they cost to make) but I will send one home for you guys to see whats been accomplished! :) I'm super stoked to see that my plans are coming together and faster than I expected. I have a vision for this program to go from the lowest baptizing district in the mission to not just one of the highest language programs and not only one of the highest in the missions but one of the highests in all of Cali.  I'm super blessed to have a district that backs me up and helps whenever needed and a mission president who has bended his back backwards for me.
Anyways I'll let you know how the meeting goes! I love you mama! :) You're the prettiest lady ever  to walk this earth and God truly blessed me to give me a strong mom to deal with a brat son haha.
Love your ONLY AND SUPER FLIPPIN AWESOME AND SUPER HUMBLE son Elder Meza

No comments:

Post a Comment