Monday, November 4, 2013

Working Hard

Thank you so much for sending Elder Kim the package it was so nice of you! Elder  Kim almost started crying haha it was only the second package he has recieved on his mission! So thank you! Also he's going to Utah to visit his 1st comp. after his mission and he wants to stop by and just say hello and get to meet you. I really hope I can visit him after my mission as well. He has to do military service and when he finishes his military service my mission will be over and he wants me to come stay for a few weeks and meet his parents!  During personal study time the other day I read a scripture and it reminded me of you. (Mosiah 24:14) So i hope your next show goes well! Tell grandma and grandpa hi for me! Also tell them thank you for being such and awesome family that was super nice of grandma to sit with you and it just really means a lot to even me.
This week was really good! I didn't think we were doing that well this week until we totaled our numbers up at the end of the week. I didn't realize that every day we had at least one other lesson....I thought our numbers were really low and I was pretty dissapointed in myself and my companionship because we didn't have any "wow" days, but I failed to see we had just a bunch of good hard working days! We had 12 other lessons and now have 3 new investigators. This guy name D.J is super smart but really sincere and he loves our church (he's just super realistic) James Kim one our "eternal investigators" showed up to church yesterday and we didn't even get to meet with him this week so I was very shocked when I saw him but I was very happy! We challenged him again to be baptized and for the 1st time he said yes but he really wants his kids to be bapt. which is a very complicated situation right now.
Last Pday one of our investigators Kenny took the north and south team out for pday and showed us around newport and took us hiking and to the coolest view of the ocean and just what newport was all about then he to us to this place called 3 thirty 3 and and so grateful or his time and generosity! Kenny is so cool and is very sincere about our church and is easily the smartest man I have ever met. He's moving to Hawaii soon which kinda bums me out but he said if I ever visit I always have a place to stay. He really likes the missionaries and is progressing so much. Im not sure if I will see him baptized but I know he will.

 Anyways I love you tons! Thank you for everything!!
Love Elder Meza

No comments:

Post a Comment