Tuesday, February 4, 2014

Baptism!!

  I had an amazing week this week! Oh yeah by the way we are baptizing 차정은 today and I have to speak at her baptism tonight at 730pm  I'm so excited and happy for her.  Anyways I'm at zone activity on my new ipad but I'll email you later today just wanted to tell you about the big news!

Sorry I'm really crunched for time right due to the baptism later today. I force my comps to go to zone activity because none of the Korean Elders like sports so I go every week and they go play piano in the church haha so I'm grateful they are willing to go with me.
But Running man is actually this saturday and it should have a good turn out so I'm really excited I'll send you pictures of it next week.
Yeah I just need more vitamins my other shoes and pants thats it. Thank you mom I'm sorry  I dont have much time but I love you tell Aunt Carrie I'll send pictures next week. Her peanut butter bars were amazing and my AP loved them, haha he came running out of the mission office chasing my car down as I was leaving and he says "hey I was just wondering if I could have another one of those chocolaty goodness!" and then he eats it and yells "WHO MADE THESE?!" haha he says thank you so much he loved them haha
Love you mom 
Love Elder Meza

No comments:

Post a Comment