Monday, February 24, 2014

Facebook is an effective finding tool!

My week has been really good but extremely busy. I've had a ton of meetings for the IPads and a lot of training sessions to get the last few groups of missionaries who don't have them to be on them. We had zone conference this week and it was really good I was asked on to speak on how we can make FB an effective
finding tool. And a lot of the missionaries are having a big problem adjusting to the ipads and FB because they're just old fashioned but thats okay so far I'm loving it! I've been able to see a lot of success from both things. Especially FB, last week we tracted so much and had not jack sqaut for results and then in like 2 hours of Facebook we had gotten 4 new investigators haha. I've tried a ton of different methods on FB and my district makes fun of me because of all the weird stuff I do to try and get peoples attention long enough to share about the restoration. But a wise man once told me this regarding missionary work "If it's not illegal try it out!" haha and ever since then I'm always trying different things but because of it I've been able to teach a lot of korean people lately. This week we have a meeting with President to discuss opening a new area and I might get to go lead that area I'm super excited but kinda sad at the same time because I'm super close with a couple of our investigators here and I will miss them :/ But also I translated the citizenship packet so its in english and korean now and this week we are going to start having a citizenship class down in Irvine and I'm super stoked. A lot of people have already said they would love to come to that so I'll let you know how that goes
I can't believe Dallin is already home that is so crazy! Time goes by so fast. It makes me sad knowing I've already been out for 8 months. I already asked president if I can extend a transfer and if he said if it was up to him he'd love for me to stay but it's not up to him since he will be leaving soon which also makes me kind of sad. He's such an amazing guy who has helped me out so much!

Tell the family thank you for everything they do and that I really appreciate everything!  And that Ii love them all.

 Thanks for everything mom I love you!
Love Elder Meza

No comments:

Post a Comment